Physical Rehabilitation consists of many modalities and can have many positive benefits. Through hard work and dedication we can see often see many of these positive outcomes:
- Faster Return to Normal Function
- Increase Performance
- Increased Strength and Endurance
- Increased Biomechanics and Flexibility
- Decreased Pain
- Prevention of Further Injuries
- Positive Behaviour Changes
Rehabilitation Initial Assessment and Plan
- 2 hour appointment time with Veterinarian and an assistant.
- Consists of thorough discussion about your pets history and your goals.
- Full musculoskeletal and neurological examination of your pet.
- Discussion of findings and assessment of goals.
- Discussion of available options for your pet.
- Implementation of plan to suit your pets and your needs/goals.
Physical Rehabilitation or Physical Medicine Plans
Consists of a trained veterinary staff member that goes to your home to provide physical medicine exercises and modalities as prescribed by the veterinarian.
We accept Referral from your regular veterinarian. To learn more please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 416-895-7164