We are still doing house calls but they look a little different. In order to protect you and our staff we have made some changes to our protocols. We still come to you but we are performing examinations, consultations and treatments outside in your yard instead of inside of your house. Some other changes you will notice include:
- COVID screening prior to appointments
- We are wearing masks to all appointments
- We ask that you respect public health guidelines by masking, social distancing or waiting inside.
- Increased disinfecting protocols
- Fewer items brought onto your property
- We are working in teams to decrease individual exposure
- Some discussions will be performed on the phone or through video chat
- Telemedicine appointments can be performed in lieu or house calls where appropriate.
As always, our top priority is health and safety and we are honoured to continue to work with you to ensure the health of your pet while keeping everyone safe.